Are you looking to become indispensable to your dental office? If you have excellent communication skills, are eager to learn new things, want to offer the highest standard of customer service, and look forward to work every day, we want you to be part of our team!
We are looking for a part-time Dental Hygienist to join our growing practice working on Fridays from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm. Experience providing patient education, motivation, and support is necessary for this role. Compensation is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Assess patient medical condition and current medical status.
- Assess patient oral conditions relative to the medical condition and status
- Perform limited head and neck examination
- Provide patient and family education, motivation and support
- Maximize patient ability to perform oral hygiene.
- Perform local anesthesia
- Perform dental prophylaxis, scaling, and root planning
- Expose and process digital radiographs
- Perform chair-side assists according to protocol
- Clean equipment if necessary
- Electronic chart documentation (Experience with Eaglesoft is a plus)
- Current WA State RDH license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].